Advantage Checkcards are Visa branded, providing access to a wide variety of discounts and deals including travel, food and wine, dining, shopping, sports, entertainment and more. There’s also information to help cardholders improve their personal lives and businesses. Promote these programs to your cardholders to increase loyalty and spend!
Visa Perks are easy to browse and easy to redeem! All Advantage Checkcards are eligible for Visa Perks. Just choose “Debit” from the “All Payment Types” drop-down menu and scroll down the page. Click on an offer to get more information including redemption instructions. Discounts and offers are available online, in-person or both.
Because these offers are funded by the merchants, there is no cost to cardholders or issuers. Customizable digital and print-ready marketing material can be found on Visa Online.
Here’s a sampling of offers:
- Target: Save $5 on $50 or more
- Calvin Klein: 25% Off $150+ purchase
- Papa John’s Pizza: 25% on regular menu price items
- Celebrity Cruises: Savings of up to $900 per stateroom on select departures.
The Travel with Visa website offers advice for cardholders including pre-trip preparations, international ATM withdrawals and purchases, and what to do in case of an emergency while traveling.
Visa SavingsEdge is a free merchant-funded program for Business Debit cardholders who can save on qualifying purchases while shopping at participating merchants. A business cardholder enrolls their card and discounts are automatically calculated when a purchase is made. Credits are posted to the associated DDA and included in StarView reports as “DDA Loyalty” transactions. Business owners can enroll up to 10 cards per email address.
Here’s a sample of the VSE discounts available:
- Panera Bread: Save 2% on purchases of $35 or more
- Sears PartsDirect: Save 10% on all purchases
- AutoZone: Save 2% on purchases of $50 or more.
Customizable digital and print-ready marketing material can be found on Visa Online.
Visa also has two Facebook pages with information for different audiences.
- Consumer cardholders will learn about promotions, Visa-supported causes, and more.
- Small business cardholders will find posts that include videos, newsletters and varied information to help small business owners reduce expenses, increase cash flow and achieve success while maintaining a good life away from the business.
Help your cardholders get the most benefit from their Checkcards and strengthen their relationship with you by sharing this information with them.