On February 13, 2018, Advantage hosted a webinar about the FIS Charitable Giving platform; here is the slide deck: FIS Charitable Giving Deck 2018.
Increase cardholder loyalty and engagement with this integrated giving solution that empowers your cardholders to give through an easy-to-use online portal.
For more information contact Brady Daly with The Advantage Network at 605-335-5192 or [email protected]
Click Here for more News and Updates.
Would you like to encourage your cardholders to swipe their cards more? Would you like to reward those cardholders who conduct more transactions? The Advantage Network and Debit Insights have worked together to bring you a comprehensive turn-key marketing campaign to increase usage in your low-transaction cardholders. The campaign will focus on cardholders who perform fewer than a specified number of transactions per month and incentivize them to increase the number of transactions they make. To do that, your cardholders will be segmented by spending habits, notified of the campaign, rewarded for successfully completing the task and tracked post-campaign to see if the spending habits were sustained.
This Campaign will target active cards that conduct between one and seven POS PIN and POS Signature transactions in the month of April. The group of cardholders who qualify will receive an institution-branded email, mailing or both (your choice) notifying them of the campaign in June. The campaign will encourage these cardholders to complete 15 or more transactions in the month of June in order to earn a $10 gift card. Or, if they perform 20 or more transactions in the month of June, they will earn a $20 gift card. After the campaign concludes, cardholders will be able to redeem their gift cards from a designated site listing the 40+ retailers available. These cardholders will be monitored for the next three, six or 12 months to determine the amount of change in cardholder spending habits.
By The Statistics:
- In past campaigns 17% of the cardholders in the target market qualified for the reward.
- During previous campaigns, the qualified group conducted more than 25 debit card transactions per card at the point of sale, up from just over an average of four transactions the month prior to the campaign.
- A financial institution who ran the campaign in the past realized a campaign ROI of 433% in 12 months.
If you would like to increase your cardholder’s spending and increase your interchange revenue, call or email me at the contact below. The sign up deadline for this exciting campaign will be on April 6th, so don’t miss out! Feel free to contact me for more information or any follow up questions.
Network Inside Sales Coordinator
Advantage recently hosted a webinar to discuss the SecurLOCK Fraud Management Suite. Click Here to view the presentation to learn more about protecting your cardholders while decreasing false positives. There are two foundational products in the SecurLOCK suite of products in which all Advantage member institutions participate, SecurLOCK BLOCK and SecurLOCK Communicate. In this presentation we discussed these and other optional SecurLOCK services. To learn more about all of these services please Click Here.
Feel free to contact Brady Daly with any questions. 605-335-5192 or [email protected]
Click Here for more News and Updates
Business Checkcards can be used for equipment, monthly utility payments, office supplies, and more! Business Checkcard holders have access to account funds at over a million ATMs and millions of merchant locations.
Several cards can be ordered for each business, allowing employees access to company funds without carrying the business checkbook. Each employee will have his or her name printed on the card along with the business name for easy recognition. Each card can have customized spending limits to determine the amount of access each cardholder has to company funds.
Protection against fraudulent use of a Checkcard, including transactions made via telephone or on the Internet.
Business Debit programs must offer these core Visa enhancements to cardholders. These enhancements include:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Purchase Security/Extended Protection
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Service
- Emergency Card/Cash Disbursement
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting.
Visa Savings Edge provides Advantage Business Checkcard holders discounts on qualifying purchases at participating merchants. All Advantage member institution Business Checkcard programs are automatically enrolled. A mobile app is available for cardholders to download. http://www.VisaSavingsEdge.com
Your institution may choose to offer a rewards program for your Business Checkcard holders. Rewards enhance cardholder relationships and encourage increased Checkcard usage, earning additional interchange for the financial institution.
Small Business Owner Resources
Cardholders can share advice, resources and ideas for taking care of a small business. This free page offers connections with other small business owners, a variety of blogs and helpful videos. https://www.facebook.com/visasmallbiz
Contact us to learn how you can start a Business Checkcard program at your institution!
Click Here to see more News and Updates
The Advantage Network produces full-color, edge-to-edge, flat image chip Visa Checkcards and magnetic stripe ATM cards daily. That means we can deliver cards to cardholders sooner than many other networks and card production vendors in the country.
Contact us for more information!
One of the reasons Advantage has such a low fraud rate is that we process disputes for all members in our network and receive all fraud notices. Because of this we are able to see fraud trends and common points of compromise before an individual institution would be able to spot them.
In addition, Advantage offers a number of best-in-industry products and services to member institutions including:
- Free Consumer Education/Awareness The best defense against fraud is the cardholder. By being aware and engaged they can help protect themselves from fraud.
- Checkcard Alerts About 50% of fraud is found by the cardholder.
- Chip Card Production When you complete a transaction at a chip-enabled terminal, a one-time code is generated for that transaction. This makes it nearly impossible to use stolen transaction data to create a counterfeit card, reducing in-store fraud.
- Data Navigator is a web-based tool that collects real-time data on all Checkcard and ATM card transactions made by your cardholders as well as all transactions made at your ATMs.
- Debit Insights is a data analytics tool that provides information about the behavior of your cardholders so you can meet their needs with Checkcard products and features.
- FIS SecurLOCK, Fraud Alert Management Fraud scoring and rules are applied to all Advantage card products and all card activity including ATM, PIN Debit and signature transactions.
Click Here to see more News and Updates
Membership in the Allpoint ATM Network is free to Advantage member financial institutions.
Your cardholders receive surcharge-free cash withdrawal transactions (and other account access) at Allpoint ATMs, conveniently located in destination retail outlets including national and regional retailers such as Target, Kroger and Costco. This means you are not sending your cardholders to competing financial institution ATMs.
As an ATM owner, you are not required to participate in the Allpoint Network, so you keep your surcharge income. Issuers may choose to charge or waive foreign service fees for Allpoint transactions.
Other benefits of membership include:
- Freedom to market Allpoint ATMs as your own in messages to your cardholders.
- Browser-friendly web-based ATM locator and customer FAQs (www.allpointnetwork.com)
- Free ATM locator app for mobile devices including iPhone®, Android® and Blackberry®.
- 24/7 IVR phone system with English and Spanish options.
- Comprehensive “members only” Allpoint website which provides access to Allpoint graphics, marketing tips, and web banners as well as the ability to download and customize marketing collateral.For an additional fee, you can create a customizable ATM locator which incorporates your ATM locations as well as Allpoint locations.
Click here to find Advantage, In Balance and Allpoint locations around the world!
The Advantage Network is excited to announce that we have migrated our ATM card and Checkcard production to a third-party vendor. The move will provide our member institutions with access to cutting-edge technology as well as providing quick turn-around and personal assistance for card pulls and other services.
The migration will also provide new opportunities to institutions once the migration is complete:
Ability to customize card packaging including the card mailer and envelope.
In-branch instant issuance and/or PIN-pad capability.
Individually customized card capability (put your pet’s photo on your Checkcard).
Contactless readiness. (Contactless card production is projected to be approximately three years out.)
Click Here to see more News and Updates