Counterfeit card fraud has decreased by 66% as more merchants accept – and more cardholders use – Chip cards. However, in response, online fraud has increased 26%.
How can a financial institution mitigate online fraud for their cardholders?
- 50% of fraud is found by the cardholder. Help them reduce the chances of fraud on their cards by providing them with this information: Protect-yourself-from-fraud.
- Let cardholders know how to sign up for transaction alerts offered by your institution or Visa Purchase Alerts.
- Educate your staff about SecurLOCK fraud alerts as well as real-time rules authorization blocks and how to respond to each.
- Consider addition SecurLOCK Equip to your arsenal.
- Request free on-site or webinar training and user guides for your staff.
Contact us for details!