Social media has become a mainstream marketing and communications tool. In fact, studies have shown that it’s probable that your cardholders already have used social media to research or discuss your institution. Whether you are actively using it to market or not, you are participating in social media. If your institution has not yet defined its social media strategy, now is the time to act.
The FIS™ Social Media Solution can be used in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model or as a broader service offering that allows you to select from a spectrum of choices.
COMPLIANCE CONSULTING assesses your social media risk profile and develops a risk management program tailored to your company’s size, activities and risk profile.
MARKETING CONSULTING assists you with creating and maintaining effective social media programs.
BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING provides the resources you need to engage appropriately with customers and respond in a timely manner.
For more information please contact us at 605-335-5113.
- Attract and retain a younger demographic.
- Increase cash flow for business accounts.
- Implement tokenized transactions.
Explore the possibilities available with the FIS “Real-Time Payment Incubator.”
For financial institutions, revenue is realized from increased card-based payment volume and operational expenses are reduced as other payment methods are streamlined or replaced.
FIS Global, the processor for The Advantage Network, now offers a “Real-Time Payment Incubator” to Advantage member institutions. Explore the possibilities available for offering real-time payments solutions to your cardholders with no up-front costs, a short implementation timeline (4-6 months), and innovative strategies that take advantage of a variety of products and solutions.
For more information about the Real-time Payment Incubator contact us at 605-335-5113.
Counterfeit card fraud has decreased by 66% as more merchants accept – and more cardholders use – Chip cards. However, in response, online fraud has increased 26%.
How can a financial institution mitigate online fraud for their cardholders?
- 50% of fraud is found by the cardholder. Help them reduce the chances of fraud on their cards by providing them with this information: Protect-yourself-from-fraud.
- Let cardholders know how to sign up for transaction alerts offered by your institution or Visa Purchase Alerts.
- Educate your staff about SecurLOCK fraud alerts as well as real-time rules authorization blocks and how to respond to each.
- Consider addition SecurLOCK Equip to your arsenal.
- Request free on-site or webinar training and user guides for your staff.
Contact us for details!